Chisum’s Floor Covering backs up Hunter Douglas customers with full service blinds repair. We are proud of our relationship with Hunter Douglas; we sell and repair not just their blinds but their full line including:
- Shades: Sheers & Shadings, Honeycomb shades. Roman shades Roller shades
- Blinds: Woven woods, Vertical blinds, Horizontal blinds
- Hunter Douglas. Provenance Woven Woods, Designer Screen Shades, Designer Roller Shades & Sonnette
You can see the full line of Hunter Douglas window treatments at our showroom in Ojai. We are convenient to our customers in Oak View, Santa Paula, Meiners Oaks, Ventura County, Santa Barbara, as well as in Ojai.
When a Hunter Douglas blind needs repair, there are a couple of options available to our customers. First, they could pack the blind up and send it back to Hunter Douglas. Or second, they customer can bring their blinds straight to us to repair. Our certified blind technicians are able to repair the blinds under Hunter Douglas’ limited lifetime warranty. Should the repair not be covered by warranty, we are prepared to make the repairs.
Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below):
- Internal mechanisms – all of them
- Brackets and components
- Fabric separation
- Cords that operate the blind are covered for seven years*
- Replacements and/or repairs will use similar or like products or parts
- Hunter Douglas components that are motorization are insured for five years*
- *from purchase date
Should you need any more information on our Hunter Douglas blind repair services, please give us a call or visit our showroom in Ojai.